KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Key Account
The ideal candidate for this position has a deep knowledge of South Korean TBR market, both from demand and offering perspective. He is expected to know and deal with fleets and distributors as well as demonstrate a strong understanding of the competitors, their product portfolios, strengths and weaknesses of their performance and the key selling factors of each product.
He is autonomous, proactive, curious, with a flair for customer understanding and innovation.
- Manage key accounts and develop the retail network
- Establish and maintain effective commercial relationships with key accounts
- Hunt for new customers, both dealers and fleets
- Negotiate single / multi-year customer contracts and manage tender processes
- Ensure profitable commercial offers of products and services
- Oversee local operations, streamline processes, troubleshoot, craft development plan, and discuss/negotiate them with each account
- Chase potential “white spots” by working together with customers to expand dealer network in the country and/or suggesting product portfolio optimization
- Support customers in developing and implementing ad hoc marketing plans to push sales and increase market share
- Forecast customer needs, plan sales and monitor progress
- Analyze the market potential and understanding competition and prices
Requirements & Skills
- At least 3 years of experience in Industrial Tyre Sales and Marketing function in South Korea in primary tyre manufacturers or distributors
- Fluent English and Korean.
- Analytical, headstrong, flexible, openminded, collaborative with advanced communication skills