BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER OE CHANNEL
Sales, Business Development, OE, OTR
The ideal candidate for this position has a deep knowledge of European OTR market, both from demand and offering perspective. He is expected to know and deal with primary OEMs, as well as demonstrate a strong understanding of the competitors, their product portfolios, strengths and weaknesses of their performance and the key selling factors of each product.
He is autonomous, proactive, curious, with a flair for customer understanding and innovation.
- Develop solid commercial relationships with the primary OEMs of the Region (both truck and trailer manufacturers)
- Design, plan and execute, in coordination with HQ, all necessary actions to expand the Share of Account on existing OEMs
- Collaborate with HQ to scale up in Europe the Aeolus Global OEM Program
- Ideate, develop, and implement a monthly business intelligence report, gathering relevant intel, reading the undergoing trends, and connecting the dots to obtain advantages in the business (e.g. first mover advantage)
- Elaborate periodical business review, with ad hoc action plans to achieve further results
- Monitor payments and manage collection where necessary to minimize overdue and DSO
- Oversee local operations, streamline processes, troubleshoot, craft development plan, and discuss/negotiate them with each OEM
- Chase potential “white spots” by working together with OEM, suggesting new product development as well as portfolio optimization (pruning)
- Forecast customer needs, plan sales and monitor progress
- Analyze the market potential and understanding competition and prices
Requirements & Skills
- At least 3 years of experience in OTR Tyre marketing/sales/technical functions of primary tyre manufacturers or distributors or alternatively in OEMs and/or Large Fleets using OTR tyres in marketing/sales/technical functions
- Fluent English and German (preferred)
- Analytical, headstrong, flexible, openminded, collaborative with advanced communication skills.